

Here is my fourth Halloween free pieced guy. The three eyed monster. He' s not quite as cool as Frankie but he's kinda weird looking. Now that Halloween is only two days away, in order to display these guys for the trick or treaters I'll have to tape them to the picture window in the front of the house. Maybe by next year I will have them in a wall hanging to display properly. At least the witch is out on the front door. I am also working on Bonnie's Star Struck pattern -well one of these days I'll figure out how to move the pictures. I know you can do it. But it added my picture to the beginning of my blog post. Oh well, must head out to work so I'll have to figure it out later-
5 comments:
fabulous. I love the eyes in particular on the monster. you're doing great. taping them up to a window is a wonderful idea for displaying the blocks.
to move an image in a post you are composing, left click with your mouse and then drag it to where you want it. then I think it's a right click. I had to try that maneuver out a few times before I could make it work.
Waay cute!!!
Love the free pieced monsters. Well done!
LOVE THE 3 eyed guy! Very nice!
Oh my goodness! Your faces are wonderful! Isn't Tonya great! And your faces are great too!
Post a Comment