
This is what I was working on this weekend. She isn't cute, I know. Her face is a bit crooked and her eyes came out more square than circular, like I was going for. Oh well, I decided that was going to just have to be her personality. It was fun to do. And I added some metallic free motion thread to her hair, which you can't see that well here, but I kinda like it. I just have to bind it and then I think I will put her on the front door for the trick or treaters to see. I got the instructions from Tanya's website-the same place where the letter tutorials are here:
http://lazygalquilting.blogspot.com/.
I think next I will try Tanya's frankenstein.
1 comment:
Witchy Woman came out great! She's a witch, she's not supposed to be cute! Ugly and warty and urgh. you did a great job. good luck with Frankie!
Post a Comment