Wednesday, April 2, 2008

class progress


So far this is as far as I have gotten. I have my letters in "blue eyes" all sewed together and I have done a few hearts. I plan to do more, I think. I still don't have a good vision for how this will go. I'm not sure if I want to add more or all of my nicknames or if I just want to build on the "blue eyes" with hearts and maybe some other things. As I look at it, I am not crazy about how the 'y' came out, I forgot I wanted to change that before I sewed them together. But I don't see myself ripping it out either. I think the one thing I have realised about these classes is that I like doing the free piecing, but the coming up with the ideas, not so strong on. I'm better with using other people's ideas!

2 comments:

Tonya Ricucci said...

oh come on, you're doing fine at coming up with your own ideas. what you've got so far is great. I love the colors. Make some more hearts and then post again. Of course I love the idea of doing more of the nicknames too so if you're still feeling stuck, do those. you don't have to use them you know.

Lynda said...

Looking good so far. The letters look really even, and the Y adds a bit of quirkiness!