Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Halloween


I'm not sure why these photos are so unclear but here are a couple of pictures showing something quilty. I haven't done a whole lot of quilting lately, not sure why just not in the mood, I guess. I have been reading blogs of others' stuff, but somehow not motivated to do much more than surf and observe. But I finally put a few of the Halloween guys I did and added another witch from Tonya's tutorials. I'm not crazy about how I put them together, but I wanted them up for Halloween this year. It's still just a top, maybe someday it will get quilted. But I'm not crazy about the witche's hat and the background color I picked for her. They blend too much. Oh well, who am I kidding, I will never rip it out-it will have to stay that way!
The bottom pic is my beginning attempt at the Alzheimer's quilt. We'll see how far I get on that. Maybe I"ll work on that tonight.....

1 comment:

Tonya Ricucci said...

I love your quilt top! It's marvelous and sooo much fun. I think the witch's hat is great and her face really stands out - no worries at all.

Sorry you're feeling unmotivated. I know how that goes. That's usually when I do a lot of hand quilting. Nice and soothing and I dont' have to make any decisions.