Monday, June 25, 2007

Getting there!



So I have been putting together these swap blocks in the quilt as you go method. I have not been working on it for a lot of time, but it is going very fast. I am enjoying this process. It's nice that when I get the blocks together, and I am half way there, I am pretty much done, except for the binding (and label). I just purchased some more fabric for the rows of sashing. Because I was using fat quarters, there wasn't going to be enough length to cut the strips for the whole length across each row. Zack is over at a friend's house today so I guess I could get a lot done if I put my mind to it. We'll see. I would like to get another UFO off my list!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how to contact you, since I don't have a blog, but do you have a source for your quilt as you go method? The others I've seen have so much handwork, and yours looks easy. Thanks, Melissa e-mail: morrismailus@yahoo.com By the way, I enjoy your blog!