Monday, July 30, 2007

Funky Houses



I started working on the funky houses quilt again. It was one where I had hit a bump so I stopped working on it and put it away. I was doing OK putting the borders on, then all of a sudden I either forgot how to do them, or I mis-cut one of the borders and it didn't work so I quit for a while. I am now back on a roll. I finished up the ones I had done (putting the uphill/downhill borders on) and now I am making a few more blocks. I think I will do 20 total and make a 4X5 quilt with borders. I am still thinking of how to do the borders. I am thinking of finding a nice quote and doing some lettering-free style around the edges. We'll see. If that doesn't work out, it will probably be a braided border. I really like how that looks too.

No comments: