I haven't been doing a lot of quilting but I have been working on the letters I am going to add to the borders of the funky houses quilt. It is going to read-Home is where the heart is. I am not sure if I will put something along the bottom edge or not.
The letters are kind of fun and I think they add a whimsical touch to the look of the quilt , as if a lime green house with purple chimneys weren't whimsical enough!
Well anyway, I am having fun and enjoying how this is coming out so far. I hope to have it finished in the next week or so (the top) and then get it quilted before the end of summer, but we'll see. It seems like I have a lot of time, but I just don't seem to get as much done as I'd like to.
No comments:
Post a Comment