Well I got some work done on the bargello quilt, but I am not sure how Bonnie did hers all in one day. Maybe I need some Focus Factor or something but I have only gotten one of my strip sets sub cut and they still need to be sewn together. I did get all the strip sets themselves sewn though. I intended to do more during the superbowl but I ended up watching a movie with Zack. He didn't want to watch the superbowl either, so I told him I would rent him a movie. It was not that great -some teen movie- so I didnt really pay attention to the whole thing but I didnt want to go upstairs and leave him completely alone to watch it. So I have been doing a bit at a time.
Last night was the only night I didnt have to run him anywhere, so I got the one set cut up. Boy I don't know how single mothers do it! I'm glad Jim will be back next week! Of course there's not as much running around to do next week. Zack had religion on Monday and he has a school dance on Friday this week which won't happen next week. So maybe I can rope Jim into both nights of karate and I can stay home and work on my bargello. That won't be too hard, he always offers to take him anyway and he will feel bad about being gone all this week. Even if I do my one night of running Zack to karate, it will still only be one night out as opposed to the 4 this week. Well I do have tomorrow off so I can give myself a goal to get to where all the sets have been subcut and then get them sewn together this weekend. Sounds like a good goal-we'll see what happens....
1 comment:
It's just about impossible to keep up with Bonnie. She's like quilting superhero or something from Krypton. I think she had her Lone Star center done in a couple of days and I'm still puttering along on mine....
Post a Comment