I did a couple of house blocks for Bonnie's housewarming today. I did one from her scrappy houses pattern and one from Tonya's free pieced wonky houses. Hopefully she likes them and can use them with the others that she will receive. I like the top one better of the two . I intended the roof to be bigger, but now after looking at the picture realize that it didn't end up being bigger than the house-it was supposed to overhang the edges.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
but see, the next time you make one of those houses you'll get that roof overhang more the way you want it. It's all practise and experimentation. And anyway, it looks great. love that black and white roof. both houses are wonderful, thanks for coming to the party!
Very fun houses ~ mine is done but I still need to do my signature block (I'm contemplating at this point) and pull out an "ugly" from my stash. At least the weekend is coming!
Post a Comment