Tonya is doing a new class and I joined up again. I really want to do more letters. I really love the free pieced letters. This class has "repetition" as the theme. I really liked Tonya's idea of the Endearment quilt and I actually did these letters before the class even started. I like the idea though and want to use it (the idea, not these particular letters). I think I want to use a different color scheme though. And I haven't got the complete plan for it yet-I guess it will be a work in progress.
I really have to blog more often. I have been meaning to, I just haven't gotten myself to do it.
I have actually done a few things. I put together the Bento box quilt-the red and white and black one on a previous post. But now think I may do more blocks to add to it and make it bigger-why not that would postpone finishing it anytime soon, and we wouldn't want too much of that going on. I'm much better at starting projects!!! Finishing them is something much less likely to happen.
I'm going to play with the letters and hopefully post some more tomorrow.
1 comment:
wheee, these are fabulous. I love the fabric combination in Blue Eyes Jim in particular. Why do you want to switch color schemes? Would it be possible to keep these blocks and add more in different colors? These blocks are great - no need to start over.
Post a Comment