Last night I decided to do a spider I had been wanting to do. I was looking through fabric and came across some orange and black and decided to make on e up. I got the idea from Comicbook Lady's blog. Which I found through Tonya. I was going to work on some letters, but somehow got into the Halloween spirit. I didn't put it all together yet, but when I finish this block it will go with the monster and mummy and other Halloween-y blocks I made back in October. I will finish them-I just work at my own pace-Halloween in March, Christmas in June (I still have to finish Santa) whatever strikes me! I do plan to work on more letters tonight-really, unless something pulls me in another direction...
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wheee, great spider. I completely understand the pull of Halloween at any time of the year.
Just going through Tonya's links and found your spider post! Looks great! thanks for the link!
Post a Comment