Monday, December 3, 2007

Something different


I needed to clean up my sewing room this weekend and came across these blocks. I decided to put them together in the quilt as you go method. So this is the same on both sides. It's very small though, each block is 9 inches. This is from the International mystery class (this one is Mexico-I think it may be called a Mexican cross?) I took earlier in the year, maybe in February. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do next in my winter class with Tonya so I decided to work on this. I need to add a border and then I think I will give it as a baby quilt -not sure who exactly will get it. It is kinda bright, maybe tomorrow I will get back to my free piecing. I think I may have ADD. Have to change things up every once in a while. Can't work until finished on any one thing, have to have many projects going at the same time.

No comments: