

For some reason, I can't just start one project and keep working on it until I finish. I have to start many projects and have them in different stages of completion. So while still working on the bargello quilt which I just started last weekend I decided I had to start another one! What's wrong with me-maybe ADD? I don't know. But I was going to do a baby quilt, then I went and picked out red, white and black fabrics. I liked the pattern, but after doing a couple of blocks I decided that even though they say the black and white contrast is good for babies, I want to do a pink one, so I'm not sure what I want to do with the red and black quilt I just started?
I guess I don't really need to know what I want to do with it, I just wanted to do it.
Oh yeah, and I want to make some house blocks for
Bonnie-both a scrappy happy house from her site and one from
Tonya's wonky houses also. So I guess I'll start working on those tonight....
Who says you have to finish projects? I just like to start them!
2 comments:
pink? pink is so predictable. I LOVE your red and black and white - very graphic.
I hear ya, I like starting projects better too. keep the blocks though and then put them all into one quilt. Keep telling you, it will be fabulous. I promise I'll help all I can to do that with you.
Who declared that baby quilts need to be pink or blue? The ones I've made that have been the best received have all been done in brights and with high contrast. Go with the black and white and red!
Love the colors in your bargello (I spread mine out over a week or so - couldn't possibly have done it all in one day!).
And I much prefer the planning, designing, and starting of projects... until it gets to the binding and then I'm fired up again.
Post a Comment